Dr. Xenon Bloom
|EMPLOYEES||Ruben, Annie, Poncho, Roger, Allen|
|FIRST EPISODE||"Anatomy Park"|
|LATEST EPISODE||"Anatomy Park"|
Anatomy Park is a location that is featured in the episode of the same name. It is revealed to be an amusement park that is found in the homeless man named Ruben. The two creators of Anatomy Park are Rick and Dr. Xenon Bloom. It is revealed that the main attraction in Anatomy Park are Diseases.
- Ruben - Host
- Ethan - Next Host
- Dr. Xenon Bloom - Creator
- Rick - Co-creator
- Poncho - Hired gun/boyguard
- Roger - Employee/"Zookeeper"
- Annie - Ex-churro stand empoyee/next creator
- Allen - An entertainer
- “We can try the service shuttle. It’s connected to the skeletal system. That’s why we call it the Bone Train.”
- —Dr. Xenon Bloom[src]
Cerebral Cortex Carousel
Colon Log Ride
It's A Small Small Intestine
Pirates of the Pancreas
"Pirates of the Pancreas" was one of many attractions within Anatomy Park, an attraction inside a homeless war veteran named Ruben who had fallen on hard times. The attraction itself was very personal to Rick who became very defensive over any and all criticisms that it received.
At the end of the episode, when discussing the new park being built inside Ethan the attraction was scrapped by the new curator of Anatomy Park due to it being an unconventional idea, pirates having nothing to do with pancreases. This greatly infuriated Rick who then angrily told Ethan the creators were creating a 'piece of shit' and 'monument to compromise' inside him.
According to Rick, the ride shows a realistic view of piracy and even goes so far as to show rape. The reason for this is that Rick did not want to whitewash history.
- Main article: Diseases
- Many of the attractions at the park are parodies on rides at DisneyLand. The It's A Small Small Intestine is a parody on It's a Small World, Pirates of the Pancreas is a parody on Pirates of the Caribbean, Spleen Mountain is a parody on Splash Mountain, The Haunted Liver is a parody on the Haunted Mansion, the Bone Train is a parody on the Monorail, and it's possible that the Cerebral Cortex Carousel is a parody on The Carousel of Progress.
- Meanwhile, the entire facility is a parody on Jurassic Park. And there are numerous points throughout the episode that make this parody evident.