|Affiliated with:||Citadel of Ricks|
|Place of origin:||Earth (presumably)|
|Family:||Cyclops Morty (grandson)|
|First seen in:||Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind|
|Main voice actor:||Justin Roiland|
- “No one knows what it's like, to be the sad Rick. To be the bad Rick. Behind Blue Eye.”
- —Cyclops Rick at karaoke EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Cyclops Rick is one of the alternate versions of Rick Sanchez who appeared in the episode Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind. He is a one-eyed monster version of Rick. He reappears in the episode, "The Rickshank Rickdemption."
When the Citadel was teleported into the Galactic Federation Prison by Rick Sanchez, all the prisoners managed to escape their cells. After Solicitor Rick was thrown far away by a yellow alien, Cyclops Rick jumpkicked the same alien over the edge on top of a tall building, presumably to its death.
Cyclops Rick is a tall old man with light blue, spiky hair and a lab coat. His flesh is orange and he has one big eye on his face. He also has pointy elf-like ears. And two pointed upturned fangs that show when his mouth is closed.
Cyclops Rick seems to be a fan of karaoke, singing his own Rick-version of "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who every time he attends. He is also a fierce fighter, jumpkicking into an alien in The Rickshank Rickdemption when the Citadel of Ricks has been transported into the Galactic Federation Prison by Rick C-137.
|REWARDS||Badge, Schmeckles, Random item|
Cyclops Rick is a rival Morty Trainer in the game Pocket Mortys.
- “You think you can beat me just because you've got an extra eye? Let's do this!”
- “What I lack in depth perception, I make up in kick-ass Mortys. You're going down, Rick.”
- “Get out, out! I'd rather lose my eye than see you again.”