- “Why do we think grandpa turned himself into a pickle?”
|First seen in:||Pickle Rick|
|Main voice actor:||Susan Sarandon|
Dr. Wong is a tall and slender Asian woman with a pale complexion, black hair worn in a bobbed style, and gray thick-rimmed glasses. She wears a yellow long-sleeved shirt, a beige wool jacket, a white necklace, and black pants, belt, and shoes.
Dr. Wong is a perceptive, even-tempered woman, who displays a calm and disarming persona, to put people like her clients (dysfunctional families and coprophagia addicts) at ease so that she can help them with their problems. She tends to ask very simple, leading questions and responds to challenges to her profession with insightful monologues. She makes it her mission not to judge, so much so that she doesn't even bat an eye when Pickle Rick staggers into her office and takes a seat on the couch.
- The sign on her door, says that aside from family therapy, she also specialized in "Coprophagia Recovery". Coprophagy literally means, the act of eating shit. Apparently, she aids people with feces-consuming addictions and helps them recover the same way one would kick a drug habit.
- Mr. Goldenfold is another one of her patients, who visits her for that very reason.
- One of the motivational posters on her wall, reads "Courage" and shows a guy eating a hotdog.
- In her office, Morty noticed a coffee table book with pictures of people engaging in Coprophagy.