Garblovians are an alien race in the Rick and Morty multiverse. They speak what sounds like a nonsense language, saying things like "Aga blah blah" or "Gaggablaghblagh" while expecting every other race to understand. Garblovians frequently explode into a blue gooey mess. It is unknown why they explode. Jerry tries unsuccessfully to communicate with a few varieties of them after trying to leave the daycare center.
Garblovians seem to have cannibalistic tendencies, as a pair of Garblovians were seen drinking the liquid remains of a fellow Garblovian who previously exploded in front of Jerry.
- A Garblovian was featured in the The Simpsons Rick and Morty Couch Gag.
- Two Garblovians appeared in a promo for Rick and Morty Action Figures as puppets.
- A Garblovian named Gagigabber appears in Pocket Mortys as a rival trainer.
- The Garblovians have an uncanny resemblance to the aliens from the movie series Critters.
- The Garblovian online game streamer GlorpDieBlorp is a parody of YouTuber PewDiePie