- This article is about the TV show. You may be looking for the titular character.
Gazorpazorpfield is an interdimensional television series based on the popular animated/comic series Garfield. It is a popular TV show in Gazorpazorp, about a cat that hates Mumunmununsdays, likes enchiladas and mistreats his owner, Jon. Rick and Morty watch the show together in the episode, "Rixty Minutes."
- Gazorpazorpfield is a popular television show all around the galaxy, as seen in Mortynight Run.
- Being a show created on Gazorpazorp, a planet where women dominate and all men live out in the wild, it's unknown how they were able to get male actors to play the characters of this show.
- However, the Rick and Morty in this episode occupy a different reality than the one in which they first encountered the planet Gazorpazorp. Also, Rick mentions he "upgraded" their cable "with programming from every conceivable reality". Thus, Gazorpazorpfield can conceivably exist in a reality where Gazorpazorp is neither a matriarchal nor a misandrist society.
- It was confirmed in the commentary for the episode, "Rixty Minutes", that the show was created in the same Gazorpazorp as the one Rick and Summer visited in "Raising Gazorpazorp". It was also noted that the voices of Gazorpazorpfield and Jon were provided by the female Gazorpians.
- An alternate interpretation of the original Garfield character appeared in the third episode of The Real Animated Adventures of Doc and Mharti to showcase the fact that you can use trademarked characters on Channel 101.