- This article is about Western Morty. You may be looking for other versions of Morty.
Western Morty is a Morty appearing in Close Rick-Counters of the Rick Kind along with Western Rick. Morty became distracted when he saw himself as a cowboy, but Rick dismissed it, saying Morty was easily impressed.
He reappears in The Ricklantis Mixup, working as a dancer at The Creepy Morty. Later in the same episode, he chimes in during the confrontation between Cop Rick and Cop Morty to assure them that they don't have to worry about him talking, and proceeds to "mosey up on out of here".
Western Morty, as he is a variation of Morty, looks very similar to Morty, aside from a few differences. He wears a red bandanna around his neck, a cowboy vest, a belt with an over sized buckle and a brown cowboy hat.
- “This Morty is from a dimension where a series of very unlikely geopolitical events, coupled with an incredibly popular dance craze, caused everyone to dress like cowboys.”
- —In-game description
Cowboy Morty appears in the game Pocket Mortys.
- It is unknown what dimension Western Rick and Morty are from, but it is most likely set in a setting where everyone is a cowboy/cowgirl.
- It is possible that they might be a reference to Back to the Future Part III which features Rick and Morty's inspiration, Doc and Marty, in the old west.
- Cowboy Morty appears in the mobile game Pocket Mortys.